Real Estate Lawyers
Real Estate Lawyers
Real estate is an important asset for any individual or commercial enterprise. At the Law Office of Joel E. Rabb & Associates, our passion for real estate law is unmatched. Development projects, real estate transactions — both resident and commercial — and leasing agreements represent significant investments. Our lawyers in Chicago represent buyers, sellers, businesses, developers and others to protect their investments in real estate matters throughout the Greater Chicago area.
Prior to joining our firm, lawyer Joel Rabb gained valuable real estate experience as an attorney underwriter for a major title company. Our dedication to detail, in-depth knowledge of Illinois real estate law and proactive approach to the law are all assets that you can rely on to protect your interests in any real estate matter.
Residential Real Estate In Illinois
Buying or selling a home is one of the most important transactions that many individuals will undertake. When you turn to the trusted real estate attorneys at the Law Office of Joel E. Rabb & Associates for legal representation, you can rest assured that your interests will be protected. We will review your sales and purchase agreement to ensure that the terms are not only accurate, but that the title to the property is free from defects.
We have represented thousands of individuals in residential real estate transactions in all permutations that can arise in Illinois, including:
- Protecting buyers’ rights
- Protecting sellers’ rights
- Assisting with short sales
- Advising and handling issue related to deed in lieu of foreclosure
- Representing homeowners seeking mortgage modifications
- Litigating quiet title actions
- Addressing lien matters
Commercial Transactions And Development
Our business and commercial law experience fortifies our zeal for representing clients in all aspects of commercial real estate law. We are driven to achieving efficient transaction without losing sight of any detail. We have assisted commercial buyers and sellers, developers, investors, homeowners associations and individuals in achieving their objectives in all areas of commercial transactions, including:
- Commercial and residential real estate development projects
- Commercial leasing contracts
- Real estate investment opportunities
- Matters involved in condominium law
- Obtaining zoning modifications
- Matters involving subdivision issues
- Advising and handling section 1031 “like-kind” exchanges and swaps